Introduction Recommend Contact us
The OSPC-IV ESP motor controller, developed by Dongying Orientsun Electric Co., Ltd., adopts a 32-bit high-performance microprocessor. It can achieve protecting and recording the results of failure detecting by millisecond, accurately measure the electric parameters of non-sinusoidal waveform, register and memorize the parameters such as average voltage, three-phase current, active power and power factor during the operation. With the USB interface, the data can be uploaded to the computer by USB flash drive and generate four curves of average voltage and three phase current.
1. With a 32-bit high-performance microprocessor, the sampling rate is less than 2ms to achieve millisecond-level failure detecting protection and recording.
2. The electric parameters of non-sinusoidal waveform can be accurately measured, and the signal frequency range is 20~70Hz.
3. Equipped with USB interface, the data can be uploaded to the computer by USB flash drive and generate four curves of average voltage and three phase current.
4. The protection functions include overload, under load, over voltage, under voltage, phase default, short circuit and three phase unbalance etc. The controller is designed with corresponding indicated lights and fault display. The current will be displayed on the LCD screen when the unit shuts down caused by power failure.
5. Phase discrimination protection. The controller can not be started and indicated the wrong phase sequence on the LCD screen, when the power supply is phase failure or wrong connected.
6. The motor controller can measure power consumption of single well, store and indicate the total power consumption and that of the previous day.
7. Parameters such as three-phase voltage, three-phase current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor and history log can be indicated and set on the LCD screen.
8. Both Chinese and English language interface are available.
9. The LCD display functions self-heating in low temperature.
10. The controller can be started and stopped by mask buttons or external buttons.
11. The operating time of under-load protection can be set according to user’s need.
12. Two programs of current protection and active power protection are provided.
13. *The digital/analog (D/A) output function is used to output the line voltage and three phase current signals.
14. *The analog/digital (A/D) input function is used to input three analog values of temperature, pressure and flow rate and has indicating and protecting functions.
15. *RS232, RS485 communication interfaces are available for remote control of ESP unit by using any one of three communication forms: radio, GSM and GPRS.
Items marked * for user’s choice.
1. Operating Power:
Operating voltage: 85～240VAC。
Power consumption: <10W (Standard type)
2. Input analog signal:
Three phase current: 0～5A, overload capacity: 25A
Three phase voltage: 0～100V, Max. 400V(three-phase voltage type).
Single phase voltage: 0～100V; Max. 400V(single phase type).
Three phase analog signal: 4-20 MA, or digital signal.
3. Measuring range:
Voltage ratio: 100～35000V/100V
Current ratio: 5～5000A/5A
Measuring accuracy: ±1%
1.Temperature range: -35 ºC~ 50 ºC.
2.Relative humidity: less than 90% (+25 ºC).
3.Protection level: IP 20.
4.No explosive and flammable materials, no corrosive gas, conducting dust and violent vibration.
5.Altitude: not more than 2000m.
Hits：2144 Entry Time：2016/1/7 【Print